The holidays are some of the most stressful times of the year. Kids are wrapping up school and taking final tests, there are social obligations and parties to attend, and you have to finish shopping for you holiday gifts and get the house in order to host. With all this added stress, mornings can be even more difficult this time of year. The sun doesn’t come up as early, making it so you’d rather stay in bed for another hour… or four.
The secret to making the mornings during the holidays run smoother? Sticking to your usual routine as best you can. The more consistent you are with your morning rituals, the easier it is for your kids to follow suit. This infographic outlines other ways to de-stress getting ready in the morning:
Image Source: DadSolo.com
While it’s easy to get thrown off your routine during the holiday season, the benefits pay off. Your routine sets the pace for the day ahead, so you can handle whatever chaos the world throws at you.
Additional Holiday Morning Routine Resources:
- Prep the night before and other tips on how to establish a morning routine for kids that actually works
- Easy and effective home organization tips
- De-stress your morning routine tips
- Breakfast to go and other secrets to getting the kids to school on time
- Get plenty of sleep and other tips on how to establish a morning routine for kids that actually works
- Play music (Revolutionary morning routine hack for kids)