Home » Family Profiles
Where are you from:United States
Number of Children:3 Children
Age Range:6 months-4
Travel Status:On the Road
Travel Duration:1-3 months
Departure Date:18 April 2017
Travel Budget:Budget (< than $100/day)
Travel DestinationsNorth America,
“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
Adam & Nicole met in 2007 in Orlando, Florida. Their first date was spent talking about travel dreams and life, mostly centered around Japan. Two years later they found themselves living abroad and teaching English in South Korea. They spent their two year anniversary in Japan and realized that this life of travel, adventure and writing about their own norms, defining their own way of life was their destiny.
Feel free to read more about their past, present and future adventures and travels at www.adventuresweseek.blog
- Adam is the brawn behind our life. He works as Director of Project Management for an internet marketing company. He is a graduate of the University of Phoenix. Adam is an amazing husband and father. He loves peanut butter, exploring the world, playing mirrors edge, photography, seeing the world through his kids’ eyes and has a weird taste in music.
- Nicole is the mom. After spending time as a middle school teacher and working for a publishing company, she became a stay at home mom. She graduated from the University of Central Florida and got the travel bug at 26. Since then, Adam found her and they have been to 26 countries and counting. She enjoys getting lost in new cities, the ocean, cooking and looking ahead towards new adventures.
- Gavin “G” is our old soul. He loves his ipad, bread with cream cheese and staying up late. He is incredibly inquisitive and forgets nothing. His favorite things are hot wheels from Red Target, cuddling at night with Mommy and Daddy and learning about new things.
- Jake “Jakester” is our comic relief, our eater and clutz. He enjoys orange juice, spinning in circles and talking like Curious George, Jake finds humor in everything and loves to stay on schedule.
- Avilene Mae is our little gypsy. She has inspired us to look forward and live with gusto. Currently, she likes milk, sleeping and being a little fashionista.