www.VagabondFamily.org | Login | Register Your Family

Subscribe to RSS | Email |

Login to manage your Family Profile

What is a Family Profile?

If you haven't already created a Family Profile then the best thing to do is head on over to the registration page where you can create your Family profile for display.

By creating a Family Profile you are joining a Community of traveling families that is passionate about traveling and helping others. Once inside you can easily message any other family, Facebook Style.

Lost your Password

Subscription Information

Receive Posts via Email
Connect With Us
facebook twitter email Skype Me stumbleupon
Get Connected: facebook twitter email stumbleupon


HINT: If you want your photo to appear next to your Question or Answer then simply head over to http://en.gravatar.com/ and you'll be able to upload a picture of yourself or you & your children for example and all of a sudden you'll start seeing yourself all over the internet. Lots of blogs use Gravatars to display pictures next to comments. The added benefit is that when people can see who you are they are more likely to connect and answer your question than if they just see the blue gravatar logo.

Move to Asian Countries with kids. visa requirements

I'm doing a little research for my website about moving to or taking a career break to move to specific Asian countries with and without kids.

Has anyone made the move to any Asian country for 6 months or more.
And what did you do about the visa? did you apply for visas to obtain any special kind of temporary resident status so that you didn't have to do a border run to renew your visas?
If you have kids, school age, how did you educate them? public school, immersion in local school or homeschool.

I'm in interested in all asian countries feedaback. Thanks so much.
Can't wait to see your answers.

Asked 8 years ago TAGS:   None Report Abuse

Answers (1) Add an Answer

Hi Annie, I am very interested to get feedback about this also. Hopefully there will be some great feedback. Cheers

Answered 8 years ago Report Abuse Recommend (550)