We are always looking for writers who can write good quality, original posts and provide expert regional advice for VagabondFamily.org. Please contact us if you would like us to consider you. Make sure you give us details of your own blog or a link to some articles you have written.
As well as interesting posts, we’re looking for Region Experts. Is there a region or some aspect of family travel that you would consider yourself an expert on? Would you like to share your knowledge and help provide advice to other families heading to that region?
We’re looking for people that can provide ideas on great things to do within a region or cover topics that others will be curious about when planning a trip of their own. As a Region Expert, your role will be to maintain the content for your particular region (in conjunction with us) and to provide support to families headed or looking to head into your region.
To ensure that we provide the best information and knowledge to our community, we will be selecting our Region Experts very carefully. Be prepared to demonstrate your knowledge on your preferred region.
As well as regular writers and region experts, we’re also keen to hear from any traveling family that would like to submit a one-off feature article. We are looking for content on:
- Family Travel Tips
- Pre-Trip Preparations
- Adventure Travel
- Traveling With Over 10’s
- Traveling With Young Kids
- Traveling With Babies
- Budget Travel
- Road/Home Schooling
- Volunteering & Eco Travel
- Finances or Budgeting
If you are interested, please Contact Us with a short description of your idea.
From time to time we’ll be seeking people to test run great travel products. If you would like to register your interest as a product reviewer please go here.
Rules & Guidelines
Yes, everywhere these days have rules. Even here!
The rules are in place to ensure that the quality of posts and integrity of the site remains high.
- The post/article should not be reproduced anywhere else on the web including your own blog (neither party benefits from duplicate content).
- Your posts must be minimum 1500 words long and of exceptional quality.
- Please include at least one image for every post.
- Please provide images that are a minimum of 700px wide.
- We are happy for you to link to your own blog/website if it is relevant, although obvious self-promotion will be discouraged unless we feel it is of benefit to our readers.
- No external affiliate codes or referral links are allowed in guest posts.
How do I get started?
To get started simply jump over here to the contact page and let us know what you would like to write about and the region. Tick the I want to be a Region Expert box if you would like to be considered as a Region Expert.